Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » DOWN BELOW

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DOWN BELOW
GUERITA1125
Neophyte
Member # 39595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GUERITA1125     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK SO HERE'S MY DEAL. DON'T LAUGH BUT I'M A VIRGIN AND 20 YEARS OLD. THE ONLY TYPE OF SEXUAL INTERCOURSE I'VE HAD HAS BEEN ANAL AND MY BF HAD A CONDOM ON AND OF COURSE ORAL BUT OTHER THAN THAT NOTHING ELSE. HE DID HOWEVER TRY ONCE TO INSERT IT FROM THE THE FROM BUT IT DIDNT GO ALL THE WAY IN AND HE AS WELL HAD PROTECTION ON. I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING ANYTHING ELSE FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS NOW AND MY VAGINA STARTED TO RELEASE SOME CLEAR LIQUID THAT SMELLS KINDA BAD BUT I'M NOT ON MY PERIOD YET. I'M SCARED TO THINK I HAVE AN INFECTION AND I WANT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR BUT I'M AFRAID THAT THE DOCTOR TELLS MY MOM I HAVE HAD SEX BECAUSE SHE WILL KILL ME. I'M A VIRGIN AND I REALLY WANT TO CURE THIS BAD ODOR. ALSO, IF I DO KEEP TRYING ANAL SEX AND HE'S PROTECTED CAN I GET PREGNANT? WHAT IF HE TRIES IT WITHOUT A CONDOM? PLESEEE HELP!!!

--------------------
GUERITA.:***

Posts: 22 | From: ARIZONA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Guerita: next time you post, please unlock your caps, okay? It's very hard to read and comes off as yelling.

There's nothing funny or wrong about not being sexually active at any age. All the same, it seems that you are sexually active: anal intercourse is sex, as is attempted vaginal intercourse.

Going from anal to vaginal sex creates risks of infections. Even without an STI, bacterial infections from doing that are common.

You're a legal adult: even if you were a minor, a doctor does not have the legal right to share your private sexual health information with a parent. And since it sounds like you may have an infection that has gone a while without treatment, I'd encourage you to see your doctor ASAP.

Anal sex without condoms isn't something we suggest here because of the high risk of STIs as well as bacterial infections. As well, anal sex is not an activity without possible pregnancy risks.

If you are going to continue with anal sex and use condoms, all of those risks will be minimal. However, if your partner is going to go from your anus to your vagina, he needs to put on a new condom first to prevent infections.

Lastly, I hope that you can acknowledge that you are a sexually active person. It's often very tough for people to make sound choices and take care of their sexual health if they are denying that to themselves when it is the reality, okay?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.