Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Sexual Problems

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexual Problems
Midnight Dreamer
Neophyte
Member # 33147

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Midnight Dreamer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In oct I started to Depo shot. So my bf and I have been having sex without a condom, the other night he came inside of me and it hurt very badly. It burned horribly and when I went to pee (I heard that you should always pee after sex) it hurt really really bad. He has only came in me once before this and it hurt badly that time to but I let him do it once more because I didnt know if the first time might have been me getting used to the shot or something like that. I know that this isnt normal and I wanted to know what it might be if I shold be alarmed or something I really just want to know what can be wrong. Thank you.
Midnight Dreamer

Posts: 31 | From: U.S. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anythingusay
Neophyte
Member # 35693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anythingusay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have never had an experience where someone I had sex with claimed that my semen burned them. I'm no female, but I would suggest a check up just to be on the safe side.
Posts: 6 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reonz
Peer Educator-in-Training
Member # 35313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reonz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think...this might be a volunteer only section, but I'm not sure?
I'm sorry if I'm breaking the rules, but I asked a similar question earlier, I've been in the same exact situation. And the only answer I got was that it could be a very rare semen allergy or an STD. Now I'm fairly sure it's not an STD, although I'm going to the gyno, and if this allergy is so rare, why are these posts so common?

Posts: 34 | From: United States | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Again, anythingusay, this is an area for staff and volunteer responses only. Reonz, your post is okay though, because you have a further question.]

Thing is, these posts really aren't so common- perhaps one every month or two.

MidnightDreamer and Reonz, have you both been tested for STIs?

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.