Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » any possiblilty?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any possiblilty?
pantenegirl
Neophyte
Member # 27785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantenegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there any pregnancy risk from the following situation? First off my bf and I have decided not to have sex until we are married. We do however engage in manual sex. We're pretty careful. I took my clothes off and he touched me. I'm 99.9% sure that his hands were dry. Then he took his clothes off and I touched him. There was little to no pre-cum present. If he had gotten a little pre-cum on his leg, and I was laying on his leg. Is it possible to have a pregnacy risk? I'm almost certain nothing was transfered, but if there was it was little to none. He didn't touch my vagina after i touched him. He did however touch right about my pubic hair. Lastly, can pre-cum get tranfered to sheets and then back on a person to have a preg risk? Would there have to be a substantial amount of sperm present to have a preg risk from manual sex? I think I'm really just worring about nothing, but would like to have some reassurance. thanks in advance...
Posts: 25 | From: ohio | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, there really is no pregnancy risk here. Unless you got ejaculate or pre-ejaculate directly on your vulva, there really wouldn't have been a way for any sperm to get into your vagina.

However, in order to avoid anxiety, why not just make sure your boyfriend wears a condom any time you engage in manual sex? That way, any pre-ejaculate or ejaculate will be neatly contained in the resovoir tip, and you will have peace of mind. Plus, it's handy to keep the condoms (and water based lube!) around just in case things go further than you expected.

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.