Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Bleeding.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bleeding.
Siloriel
Neophyte
Member # 29920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Siloriel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, guys.

Here's the deal: The last few times my boyfriend and I have had sex, afterwards when I'm cleaning up I'll see blood on the tissues. Not a lot of blood, but some. The first time I saw it I thought it was because he had fingered me with his longish nails earlier. Six weeks passed, and when he came home from school we started having sex again. I've seen blood the last 3 times. Granted, the last time I was at the end of my period, but it seemed too red for tail-end of period blood.

A little history:
I'm on the pill, and I have been the entire time we've been having sex (two years.) The first few months, we used condoms as well, though I got an exam before I ever had sex with him so I knew I was clean. He was a virgin too.
When he left for college, we broke up, and were apart five months. In that five months, he had oral sex with one girl, and that's all. When he came home for Winter Break we got back together but did not have intercourse, though he gave me oral. I got an exam shortly after he left again, and was clean. When he came home in summer, we started having sex again, but this time we didn't use condoms. He left for school at the end of the summer, and we had sex without condoms (but on the pill) every time we saw each other thereafter. In all the (many) times we had sex without condoms, I didn't see blood until the incidents I described at the top of the page, which leads me to think it's some sort of physical damage, not an STD.

Sorry this was long-winded, I just wanted to be thorough. I appreciate any insight you guys might have on this.

Posts: 8 | From: WA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.