Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » what should I do after masturbation?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what should I do after masturbation?
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, here's what I wanted to ask...I masturbate but not too frequently but just wanted to ask in

I orgasm pretty quickly, I should say rather seconds after stimulation and I have noticed I get really wet hence and release vaginal fluid...I just wanted to know, is it necessary to wash yourself/wipe that liquid off after u masturbate or does it dry out after sometime....I must add most of the time I masturbate with my own fingers and never ever have used any object

Thanks [Smile]

Posts: 104 | From: India | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fonz
Activist
Member # 25706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fonz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well the fluid isnt harmful but you might feel a bit sticky if you dont wash. washing will just make you cleaner....

buyt if you have anstd thats different and you have to be more careful but that isnt really mny territory so someone else can explain!

--------------------
Nothing is right, but its perfect

Posts: 78 | From: Inner Sanctum | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Fonz this section of the board is reserved for Volunteer replies only. See you in the other areas of the board!)

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to clarify that there is nothing dirty about your own fluids (so long as you're healthy!). You can leave them there or wipe up, it's up to you and about your own comfort- but they aren't dirty.

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.