Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Masturbation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Masturbation
Guiltygard
Neophyte
Member # 33270

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Guiltygard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im 13 and i masturbate. I know there is nothing wrong with masturbation. But i get a strange buzz feeling in the lower part of my body during the climax. Is this and orgasm or something else?

--------------------
A guy walks up to me and goes "big shoes, big shoes, please!"
Whats up with that?

Posts: 37 | From: surrey | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It certainly could be an orgasm, yes. Do you find that you want to stop masturbating after you experience that feeling?
Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guiltygard
Neophyte
Member # 33270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guiltygard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes i do feel as if i would like to stop after that. Although after this my penis goes less hard and starts moving to my heart beat.

--------------------
Whats up with that?

Posts: 37 | From: surrey | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guiltygard
Neophyte
Member # 33270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guiltygard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just so you do not have to post multiple posts. I havent ejaculated yet and im 13, my firneds say they have. Although i havent ejaculated i have had transparent sticky stuff come out the end of my penis.

--------------------
Whats up with that?

Guiltygard
Neophyte
Member # 33270

I would also like to know if it is possible to damage yourself by masturbating fast and hard as i have no idea since im young. Is it natural to have a unsensitive inner head( bellend) i cant really feel heat difference in mine.

--------------------
Whats up with that?

Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa, lots of questions [Smile]

It does sound like that could be orgasm, or at least close to it.

The transparent sticky stuff is pre-ejaculate, which is secreted when a male is aroused, and is totally normal. It's also normal to not have ejaculated yet, so don't worry!

You'd have to be pretty darn hard on yourself to do any permanent damage! If you're too rough, though, you may find a bit of irritation, redness, dryness, and sensitivity, but using lubricant will help you avoid this too.

I'm a little confused as to which part of your body you're referring to in your last post though. Do you mean the bottom part of the head of your penis? Have a look at our article Man's Best Friend, it may help answer your questions.

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guiltygard
Neophyte
Member # 33270

Thankyou very much but where is actually possible to purchase lubricant at this age?

--------------------
Whats up with that?

Guiltygard
Neophyte
Member # 33270

So like in a supermarket in a chemist?
And if so where is it usually under in the supermarket Toiletries etc or behind the chemists desk. Thanks

--------------------
Whats up with that?

Guiltygard
Neophyte
Member # 33270

Also i have a thin strip of skin holding the V shape under head of the penis to the foreskin and it hurts at the moment as i think i mave have stretched it. Is it possible for the head to feel bruised or uncomfortable.

--------------------
Whats up with that?

Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is no age limit to purchase lubricant. It should be in the same aisle as condoms, probably right next to them, so whichever aisle those are in, is the one you want! (Most major drugstores will carry lubricant, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding some.)

It's very possible that you simply stretched it a bit too far; just take it easier next time or try the lube. And yes, it's possible for the head to feel bruised if you go a bit rough.

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ae555
Neophyte
Member # 33356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ae555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey im 15 and i have ejaculater but i did when i was about 12. but dont feel bad cause my best friend is 14 and he just did the other week. the sticky stuff thats on the tip of your penis is a pre-cum..it cleans the passageway out so sperm can come thru i had this come out when i was about 11 but their is no age limit.

[Contact information removed.]

[ 04-08-2007, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: alaska ]

Posts: 14 | From: southeast | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(ae555, once again - please do not post in this area, it is for staff and volunteer response ONLY. Also, could you please remove your myspace address? We ask that users don't share personal information - this is for your and our other user's protection)

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guiltygard
Neophyte
Member # 33270

sorry to bumb up this ancient thread but... i cant cum im 13 i've orgasmed. never even had a wet dream... is this normal or sumthing rong with my testicles.

--------------------
Whats up with that?

Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

It's only been a couple of months since you last asked, and the answer is still the same- it's totally normal to not have ejaculated yet at 13. (For the record, too, often people don't notice when they have wet dreams- the fluids can dry up before they wake.)

--------------------
Lea

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.