Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » just wanted to check

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: just wanted to check
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay so there was this guy who lay on me...today and I was fully clothed...as in I was wearing a churidar and I had my panty, my top and my kurta over me and he too was wearing a lungi or something....I know he dint come and all but even if he did is it possible for it to seep through his lungi, my bottom, my panty and to my vagina? Please reply fast and just for the record, there was never any direct penis to vagina contact as throughout I was fully clothed

--------------------
archer

Posts: 104 | From: India | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is no way semen could get through so many layers of fabric - no risk here.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank u so much I was so freaked out...I came home and noticed a small hole in my kurta, even then no risk na? And this is just for knowledge even if he was naked and I was clothed fully would u still call it a no risk?
Posts: 104 | From: India | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, you still don't have a risk.

Sperm cannot get through several, or even just a couple, layers of clothing.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

A final question on the topic...so from what I can understand and what I know unless a man's penis comes into direct contact with a woman's vagina/genitals there's no risk at all of a pregnancy
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

So if I am losing my sleep over this and worried ur telling me I am freaking out for nothing?

--------------------
archer

JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
archer, there is no risk. You need to stop freaking out.

You are losing sleep over nothing. There is no way in heaven or earth you have a pregnancy risk here, ok, honey?

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

Thank you so much. I guess I should stop getting scared then...thanks a lot for all your help Scarleteen. I couldn't talk to any one else so the moment I was in doubt I came here and now I know I don't have to fear

--------------------
archer

archer
Activist
Member # 27799

So If I understand I have no risk only because 1) I was fully clothed and 2) there was no direct penis-genital ontact?

--------------------
archer

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

But honestly is there a chance of sperm swimming through even one layer of cloth. Because I had came toknow through awareness that sperms are little things and they can't swim through and more so find their way on their own to the vagina. Have I heard right?

--------------------
archer

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have maybe one layer of clothes (like, one of you is wearing undies), and it's a really thin fabric, and it is soaked in ejaculate - then yes, there might be a minimal risk.

But with several layers of fabric and no genital contact and not even any ejaculate present to begin with, there just is NO RISK.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archer
Activist
Member # 27799

Hmm I get your point...I think the one thing that's to my advantage here is that I was clothed....the first two are present the third one is not too sure but I guess the very presence of no genital contact rules out any possible risk, thanks anyways [Smile]

--------------------
archer

archer
Activist
Member # 27799

Thank you so much. I guess I should stop getting scared then...thanks a lot for all your help Scarleteen. I couldn't talk to any one else so the moment I was in doubt I came here and now I know I don't have to fear

--------------------
archer

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.