Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » smaller penis and ed problems

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: smaller penis and ed problems
mixmaster
Neophyte
Member # 32742

Icon 11 posted      Profile for mixmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont really have a big penis ,aproxx 5.5 inch and thin..so not that big...how do i pleasure my girl during intercourse and i have trouble getting to ejaculation becuase i will end up going flacid....why is this.
i used to masturbate a lot when i was youger but dont do it as much is this a problem?

Posts: 2 | From: australia | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nixieGurl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 19081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nixieGurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chances are you are having problems because of simply being nervous or worried during sex about reaching ejaculation. Try not to focus on reaching ejaculation so much as enjoying the whole course of sex, rather than making ejaculation a goal, relaxing will help a lot.

We can not give out any technique advice here about how to pleasure your partner, as was mentioned in our guidelines but I think the best thing you can do is just relax, and enjoy it rather than being too concerned about the size of your penis. Ask your partner what she likes and communicate with each other, she is the best person to ask how to please her.

Posts: 657 | From: NZ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to add to what nixie said - the average penis is between 5 and 6 inches, so your penis is well within the normal range [Smile] .

And how big your penis is has nothing to do with how it functions or how much pleasure you or your partner can experience.

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solitude
Neophyte
Member # 32801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solitude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have the same problem whit my penis , it has 4.4 inches when is hard.and i asking you where i can go or to wich clinic to make it bigger . cuse i think start to become very crazy and frustrated about that , and i want to have a nice and beautiful life in front .thx and w8 your answer.

--------------------
carpe diem

Posts: 2 | From: sweden | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Solitude, your penis is only just a bit less than average and as logic_grrl points out above, penis length has absolutely nothing to do with performance or how much pleasure you can give a partner.

Furthermore, there are very few nerve endings in the vaginal canal and sexual intercourse alone is, for many women, not the sexual activity they receive the most pleasure from.

There are no ways for you to make your penis bigger, and there is absolutely no need for that, either. Try to stop obsessing over it so much, mhm? Because it's really not the major issue you seem to think it is. You have every opportunity and possibibility to have a beautiful life, regardless of the length of your penis.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9166 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solitude
Neophyte
Member # 32801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solitude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then i think i need to see a psychiater cuse every time am whit a girl and start to like it and so on when comes the moment of truth i step back cuse am scared not to laught of me or to tell another ppl about my small penis [Frown] .

--------------------
carpe diem

Posts: 2 | From: sweden | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I give you a tip?

It's MEN obsessed with penis size. Not women. Even the women who are...learned that stuff from men. Men are the group who enable all of this and who care about it at all.

Women who get it -- especially women who get how their own sexuality and satisfaction works, and know penises, period, have little to nothing to do with that -- really don't care.

So, this isn't about those girls, it's about you. if you feel like you need counseling for your self-esteem, by all means, seek that out. But you may just need to do some reality checks and make yourself more aware of whose issues this is, and whose it isn't.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About MeGet our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67933 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.