Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » orgasimmmms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: orgasimmmms
ash30
Neophyte
Member # 31258

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ash30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have never had one. when my bf and i have sex nothing really happens for me...wat can i do? [Confused]

--------------------

Posts: 7 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Women react differently to different kinds of stimuli. Do you masturbate? Are you able to achieve orgasm through masturbation? That'd be a good place to start looking.

Also bear in mind that vaginal intercourse doesn't always do anything for women; our most sensitive place tends to be our labia and clitoris, which don't get a lot of service during intercourse.

Have a look at these two articles. They'll help you, I think.
Yield for Pleasure (or, why chilling out with intercourse can improve your sex life)
From OW! to Wow: Identify the causes of Painful Vaginal Sex and Kick the Pain to the Curb

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Most women don't have orgasms during sexual intercourse. By "most" I'm talking SEVEN out of TEN. For the majority, you just have to enjoy the sex you're having, then switch to another activity that can bring you to orgasm (if that's what you really must have). But don't freak out or bum yourself out 'cause you can't orgasm during sexual intercourse. Putting unnecessary pressure on yourself just makes it harder to climax.

read up...
Yield for Pleasure (or, why chilling out with intercourse can improve your sex life)
Sexual Response and Orgasm: A User's Guide

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new_england04
Neophyte
Member # 31262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for new_england04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what does climax mean?
Posts: 2 | From: kansas | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you read those links, you'll find out. [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ash30
Neophyte
Member # 31258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ash30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i try to masterbate but that doesnt really work either....i would like to have one with my boyfriend so i dont havt to fake all this stuff all the time
how do i get one through masterbation?

--------------------

Posts: 7 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.