Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » just want a 2nd answer please. what is the risk?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: just want a 2nd answer please. what is the risk?
floridian2x
Activist
Member # 22484

Icon 5 posted      Profile for floridian2x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I posted this question with in the last week, and there was an answer but i just wanted to double check and make sure there was no risk

this is my post from earlier this week..
quote:
Hey there

Lets see...

On Sunday, i was over my boyfriends house. We were having dry sex. He had on boxers and then a pair of pajama pants. I had on underwear and jeans. When we first started to have dry sex, it wasn't working for me because of my jeans... i couldn't feel anything.

So i took my jeans off.. and i put on the pajama pants that my boyfriend had been wearing, on myself.

The thing is, i'm really scared i could somehow have gotten pregnant!!

My boyfriend hadn't ejaculated while he had on the pajama pants, but i'm afraid because his penis came through the little opening in his boxers. So that now puts his tip of his penis at the inside of the pajama pants.

So i'm really scared that there could have been pre cum on the inside of his pajama pants, and then i put them on myself!!! I had on underwear under his pajama pants, but it was a thong and it was thin and lacey where the mons is, and then got a bit thicker where my lips and vaginal opening are.

I'm just really freaked out. Please someone tell me what you think!!!

What do you think the chances are that *if* there was pre ejaculate (which there probably was) on the inside of his pajama pants, and i put them on, and then we proceded to have dry sex (where we rubbed our clothed genital regions against on anothers) that the pre ejaculate had sperm in it, and went through my lacey thong, and into my vagina??!!??

Please help!! THANK YOU!!!!!

P.S. i also just thought i should say that after my boyfriend took his pajama pants off, and i put them on, he then put basketball shorts on himself, over his underwear. If that helps any.. but i guess it doesn't really have anything to do with my concern.

If you want anymore info i'm free to give it

THANKS AGAIN! THIS SITE IS A GREAT HELP!!!

please tell me what you think. In my answer before, part of it was " i think you're worrying over nothing"

what do you think? and does that mean that there is no risk???

Thank you!!!!

Posts: 133 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitka
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please don't double post, especially if someone's already answered you. We have limited bandwith here - and a limited number of staff and volunteers. Double posting just clogs up the boards.

Like Heather said, I think you're freaking out over nothing.

Even if a small amount of precum got on the PJs, the fabric would have absorbed the liquid before you put them on. Since your thong wasn't crotchless, you had an extra layer of fabric over your vagina. You do not have a pregnancy risk in this situation.

BUT to repeat what Heather said (since it seems you didn't catch on to that part?) if you're gonna do any kind of sexual activity, you need to think about this stuff before you do it and take precautions.

http://www.scarleteen.com/reproduction/preg_risk_dry.html

That's a link to the risks of dry sex. On the "reproduction" main page, there are risk charts for other kinds of sexual activity. You should read them.

Posts: 455 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There is no risk, as you've been told. It's just not possible for any sperm to make their way to your vagina that way - they can't even survive for very long on fabric.

Again, though, if you're freaking out this much over a non-existant risk, you really need to re-examine why you're choosing to participate in activities like this, why you're choosing not to use condoms for sexual activity, etc.

(kitka wins for fastest fingers!)

[ 10-03-2006, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.