Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Anal Sex- Questionable

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anal Sex- Questionable
strawbrsNcream
Neophyte
Member # 30946

Icon 5 posted      Profile for strawbrsNcream     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so my boyfriend is begging me to have anal sex with him which he has engaged in before... I personally have never given it any thought. But now I am thinking, I'm sure its not the most comfortable thing in the world. I dont know how to ask my question without offending anyone, here goes, during anal sex is it possible or likely that the male partner would end up with my "wastes" on him?
Posts: 4 | From: ohio | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitka
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Condoms (and lube) should always be used for anal sex, even if you're STD-free and in a monogamous relationship - so the answer is "no."

btw, have you both been tested & been monogamous over at least a 6 month period? That's always important, regardless of what type of sex you're having.

Per cleanliness, as long as you wash regularly, your tuchus isn't a bastion of germs. For the most part, unless you're about to go to the bathroom, your rectum is free of waste material.

If you're fully aroused and your partner is patient, anal sex can be just as comfortable and satisfying as any other aspect of sex. Before he goes for full penetration, have him put on a latex glove & use his fingers first. That way you'll be relaxed. The key is to go SLOW. The tissues of the anus are a lot thinner and more sensitive than the vagina (and anal sex, for that reason, makes you slightly more susceptible to getting STDs).

You should never feel obligated to do anything just because your partner is asking for it. And if he's "begging" you - asking you repeatedly and nagging you about it - then you need to tell him that HE needs to calm down and wait until you're ready.

Posts: 455 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.