Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Waaah herpes? o___O

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Waaah herpes? o___O
pinkbunny
Neophyte
Member # 30328

Icon 9 posted      Profile for pinkbunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay now i'm freaked out o__O I mentioned small white dots before, and maybe I should be posting this in the same thread, and I'm sorry if I was supposed to, but this just moved from fear of innocent looking white dots to herpes O__O.

You see, on my penis, there are things that look somewhat like this on the inside of the foreskin http://scc.uchicago.edu/herpes.jpg and something that looks like this on the ridge of the head of my penis o__O http://www.004.cz/z-herpes/genitalwarts1.jpg

I always thought that the second one was normal because i've had them for a while, and they don't itch or hurt, but mah gad! I do NOT want to transmit this kind of thing to my girlfriend, and if it indeed is herpes or some other form of STD, I am never ever going to have any form of sex again, and I will definitely not transmit this! Hopefully my girlfriend doesn't have it already, I mean she has no outward signs of it so hopefully that is a good sign that she didn't get anything!
Blarg! TT______TT this is pretty disheartening, and I am definitely going to a dermatologist, in fact I have already made an appointment for october the 13th. I really really hope it is "nothing" as my family doctor said. T___T, but then again my family doctor didn't really give me an STD screening, not that I even know what one's like, he just took this wooden prodding thingy, took a look, and said it was nothing. T___T, I'm really really hoping it's nothing because it really doesn't hurt at all! WAAAAH TT___TT I feel like crying T___T. I sincerely hope that if I in fact do have herpes, that she gave it to me and not the other way around, because I honestly don't care if she gave it to me, I'll still like her all the same, but I realy really don't want to ruin her life and any of her other sexual encounters if she decides to leave me TT___TT. I only started noticing the things on the first picture after the first time we had oral sex, but the ones in the second picture i've had for as long as i could remember, like maybe ever since I was 11 or 12. TT___TT.

[ 09-27-2006, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: pinkbunny ]

Posts: 9 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinkbunny
Neophyte
Member # 30328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinkbunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend has never had sexual contact with anyone else before, and same goes for me. If i ruined everything because of this then I will really hate myself.
Posts: 9 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your family doctor's already taken a look and said it's nothing, the odds are that is is nothing - it's not unusual for genital tissue to have odd lumps and bumps.

Getting screened for STDs is a really smart idea for anyone who's sexually active, but it doesn't sound like you need to panic.

And if you did have an STD, that's not a reason to hate yourself or feel that you've "ruined everything" - it just means you'd need to be responsible, practice safer sex, and be honest with any partners.

--------------------
"Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world's grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it." - the Talmud

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.