Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » help fast!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help fast!
mox3
Neophyte
Member # 29381

Icon 4 posted      Profile for mox3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me and my boyfriend had sex several times. he went in me without a condom. i dont know if he had pre cum. he said he was completely dry...

so can you get pregnant from pre cum?? and how likely is it?

okay well after he went in and out a few times, he then put on a condom and cummed inside me. the condom didnt leak. and then like between 30 mins to an hour later we had sex again and he went inside me again w/o a condom. one of my friends said that i could be pregnant from cum still being on his penis from that last time we did it. she said that b/c he had a condom on, some cum could have stayed on it.
i personally dont think that is likely...i am worried about the pre cum.. it is too late to get an EC pill. this happened on saturday last week. so its been 1 week and 3 days.

so this morning I was about to get in the shower and all of a sudden i felt soo sick. like i was gonna throw up. i started sweating & i got into the shower to see if the water would help. but it only got worse.. the water running in the shower sounded like it was far away. so i lost some of my hearing. then i couldn't see. i was like completely blind for a few minutes. i couldnt stand up & i was bent over in the shower. all of this lasted maybe 3 to 4 minutes...then things started to come back. as soon at my stomach started feeling better, i started to see again and then my hearing came back..(btw. i never thew up though) i am just so scared b/c i think i might be pregnant! was that morning sickness?

thanks for your help.

Posts: 12 | From: Clayton, North Carolina | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FYI?

This is now the second pregnancy scare you've reported here from having unprotected sex. So, I'll say it again: if you do not wish to become pregnant, you need to use reliable birth control practices/methods properly and consistently. Or, abstain from sex. same goes for STIs, as we have also already discussed with you.

Proper condom use means the condom is on for ALL direct genital contact. Not some. Men cannot tell when and if they do or do not pre-ejaculate, so you may have had a risk. And it is too late for EC. As we mentioned the last time, EC can only be effective within five days of a risk at a maxiumum.

The symptoms you are reporting, however, are NOT pregnancy symptoms. However, they sound very disconcerting, and I'd suggest you see your general doctor for a checkup ASAP.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.