Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » foreskin trouble

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foreskin trouble
Kermit
Neophyte
Member # 30631

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Kermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i lost my virginity to my girlfriend and shortly during intercourse it seems that my foreskin has come back and folded over the head of my penis and there was some blood too. It is very painful to try to reconstruct it back to its original place. is this a natural thing to happen? if not then what should i do?

--------------------
kermit

Posts: 1 | From: Northern Ireland | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Time for a trip to the doctor - injury of the foreskin, unless you're being extremely rough, shouldn't happen during intercourse. So, make an appointment with your doc; they'll be able to advise you on the best course of treatment.

Until you can get in to see your doctor, don't aggravate the injury - that means no more sexual activity - and keep the area clean. You may also wish to wear looser clothing so as not to irritate the area further.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.