Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » night worry

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: night worry
papereboy1996
Neophyte
Member # 21465

Icon 4 posted      Profile for papereboy1996     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont know wat is happening i am 17 and when last night i had dream of sex in which i was going to "put in.. "but before that the fluid comes out
it happens many times and when fluid comes i wake up from my dream in a second, i cant understand wat is happening
i dont know whether it is pre-ejaculatory fluid or my orgasm .
please tell me what to do
and the remedy also

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are what people call "wet dreams" or nocturnal emissions or nocturnal ejaculation. They're perfectly normal, and both men and women have them. What happens is that while you're asleep and dreaming, your body goes through the stages of arousal and orgasm (including ejaculation). Usually the ejaculation wakes you up.

There's no real "remedy" for them -- they'll probably lessen as you get older.

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papereboy1996
Neophyte
Member # 21465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papereboy1996     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for replying
but my worry is still not over
but if it is orgasm then it is really bad
becoz i thought it was pre-ejaculatory fluid
also when i masturbate after one or two rubbings fluids comes out
which means i will give orgasm when i am going to just touch or give little rub while having sex ,so the whole game will be spoiled which would be vey humilating
pls tell me what to do

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Understand that it is 100% normal for young men to reach orgasm quickly with a partner. That's a physiological given for most younger men, and nothing to be ashamed of.

Sex with a partner should be about intimacy, not about performance. If you don't feel ready yet to be that intimate with someone -- because heck, sex has embarassing moments for everyone, a lot, no matter your age -- where it IS about intimacy, which includes talking about feeling awkward about these things, which includes being in whatever developmental place you're in and being okay with it, which includes trusting your partner to have the emotional maturity to deal with that, then it might be best for you to take a few steps back from partnered sex until you DO feel more releaxed about things like this.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papereboy1996
Neophyte
Member # 21465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papereboy1996     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for replying
but i worry if such kind of early ejaculations continued then ,will i ever become a father
what i mean since i ejaculate early then before i really start havibg sex my fluid will come out then how will sperm can go inside the egg and how will it fertilize the egg
i hope you understand my problem

ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1) The quick ejaculations will stop as you get older and your body matures.

2) It doesn't matter how long it takes you to reach orgasm -- if you have an orgasm while having sexual intercourse with a woman, you can get her pregnant. So don't worry about timing, and don't worry about the wet dreams. They'll go away naturally.

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.