Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Question from the clueless

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question from the clueless
Mrs. D
Neophyte
Member # 30318

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mrs. D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im seventeen years old and i know its sad that i know very little about sex..not to mention that i havent really ever done anything..anyhow..ive had a boyfriend now for about a year and a half and we havent done anything sexual period..no oral sex or anything..but i guess when he told me his size i got really intimidated because i felt like when we do have sex it will hurt me a lot? What size is just too big among men?
Posts: 1 | From: Asia | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you are highly aroused, using lubrication as needed, are communicating with a responsive partner, have engaged in other sexual activities you enjoy first and very much WANT (physically and emotionally) to be having intercourse, then really, few penis sizes are going to cause great pain.

(Let's bear in mind that 13 inches long is the longest on record, and that per length, your male partner can control how deeply he penetrates. Usually, width is a greater comfort factor than length for that reason, since one cannot control that per how much is going into the vagina.)

But intercourse isn't something to overly concern yourself with if you're not yet sexually active in any other ways: no matter a partners size, jumping right to that from ground zero generally doesn't result in great sex for anyone.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.