Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » so many questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so many questions
threeleggedgoat
Neophyte
Member # 30296

Icon 11 posted      Profile for threeleggedgoat         Edit/Delete Post 
hi
i'm in a long term relationship with my bf and our sex life is pretty good... except strange...perhaps....we don't really know
we love each other very much and are comfortable with what we do we just somtimes wonder if thats what goes on elsewhere or if we are unique individuals.
ok ... to start off with...our routine seems a little disjointed. we start with foreplay etc and get started...all good... then when he feels like he's going to go soon he stops and then its my turn to do some strange grinding thing - which is the only way we have found to get me to organsm...and once thats happened we start again until he goes and then there is this strange duckwaddle with toilet papper trying to make it to the bathroom before it drips everywhere.
am i supposed to organsm without disruping the flow of things?...and are clean-ups allways this awkward? (or do people just wash there sheets a heck of a lot?)

and finally...before i come up with another billion questions...last time i orgasmed it was really great but there was i lot of runny liquid everywhere. we were wondering if that was some sort of female cum or had my lightheadedness caused some sort of temporary bladder weakness that i was unaware of?
this was really imbarasing but he laughed it off and assures me that its all ok and he loves me.
if i could get some answers that would be great thanks [Smile]
ps - i proably should mention that we were both pretty much virgins before we starting dating so that's why we're so clueless

[ 08-13-2006, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: threeleggedgoat ]

Posts: 1 | From: oz | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some women do have the ability to ejaculate. This could very well be the runny liquid you saw.

There doesn't have to be a lot of cleanup. If you use a condom for all sexual contact, you'll save the clean-up. Or you could place some towels down on the bed/couch, or wherever, to prevent the mess.

But otherwise, there is nothing wrong with your "routine". No one has exactly the same agenda when it comes to sex, so in a way, EVERYONE is a unique individual. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.