Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » A Few Questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Few Questions
Rage
Neophyte
Member # 25511

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Rage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First Question:
I happen to think I have nice breasts and have gotten a few compliments from friends, but when I am not wearing a bra they are kinda saggish and when I lay down bra less they are off to the side. Why is this and can I do anything?
Second Question:
I masterbate a fair amount. Now when I am sad I hardly do masterbate. But I will sometimes if I htink it will help me get through the day, is it normal to give myself pity masterbation?
Third Question:
I have been having strong feelings for a friend of mine. I have had feelings for him since I first met him 10 months ago, but he rejected me in the past. Now I those feelings seem stronger than ever and I haven't talked to him in awhile and we hardly hang out anymore. I always have to do the arrangments but have been soo busy. I think he even took the phone from his brother the other night when I was talking to them. Which I thought was weird since he never does that. I mean he is always up for hanging out but I always have to do it. I'm not reading too much into this because it could just be a friend thing. He just seems to be warming up to me a lot more lately and being more open. Which is bad for the feelings I have. I know he doesn't feel the same way but what can I do to take my mind off this? I tried doing all my regular activities, watch movies, play pool, and hang out with people. I have even had a boyfriend and the had to get out of the relationship for a few reasons, one was that I still had strong feelings for him. He even loved the break-up story.
Fourth Question:
What are our dreams? I know they are our sub-concious but what the hell. I mean I had a dream where a guy was chasing me trying to kill me and it was almost like I had an epiphany right then and there and said Life was too short to run away and I stabbed him with a straightened cork screw 9-15 times and I am sure he died on the 3rd one. The last dream I remember I was laying on the floor and my friend who I have feelings for was at one side of a couch and our mutual friend/his co-worker was sitting at the other end and I sat on his lap and we started kissing a lot, while my friend who I have feelings for watched with a weird look on his face. And our mutual friend had the weirdest hair cut ever. I then said something to our mutual friend and he didn't look impressed and we kept kissing. I can't remember what I said or who I was laying beside on the floor. Before those dreams I had 2 dreams about my friend who I feel for's other co-worker and the first one was him rejecting me and he had a kid who he kept neglecting and the second one was me giving him road head. I barely know this guy I just saw him a few times while visiting friends at the same work place.
Fifth Question:
What is wrong with me? I was over at my friends house and he is brothers with my friend who I have feelings for and I assumed I was visiting both of them. But when I got there he was in his bedroom with another girl and at first I told myself it wouldn't bother me and I keopt thinking about how they used to have sex all the time but never really went out and then I heard him sing to her, he sang to me once and it make my week. I remember he sang me four songs over the phone while I was on my break at work all because I told him I hadn't heard his favourite song in awhile. Hearing him sing that song to her slowly tore me apart and since that I haven't been able to sleep its 534 am here in BC and I haven't slept yet. This has gone on since that day 2 weeks ago. The first week I cried myself out before I even fell asleep and now I just feel tortured sleeping alone. I slept with himn once as well. We didn't have sex or anything because I am still a virgin but we didn't cuddle either. He had just had a bad break-up but we did stay up until 4am talking. It was spectacular the best night of my life. In the morning his step-dad kicked me out and banned me from their house. The only way I got to go over there 2 weeks ago was because both his step-dad and mom were out of town. I remember how that made me feel. I didn't cry until I had to tell him about later on that day though. He had no ideam he woke up and everyone was gone. I felt like a little whore even though nothing of that sort went down I felt less innocent and hated. I even thought it was my fault and I told him and he just kept apologizing for it and said I didn't deserve that. Although he was the one who brought it up as me being banned in a conversation we had. I didn't consider myself banned although his step-dad told me never to come back I assumed he would eventually calm down and I could go back. I would never want him to get into trouble though. It took me even a little while before I could even phone there again. I went to the movie with his brother yesterday and his Mom dropped him off and looked at me and told me to behave. It bothered me soo much. I even told him it bothered me, but then she called a grandma later on that day by some clerk and it was awesome for me anyway. She might have been kidding but who knows. Why do I wish for sooo muxh approval from people?

Posts: 15 | From: Canada, British Columbia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) That's gravity. And all you can do is learn to love it, because your breasts aren't going to get any less saggy over the years. If it bothers you, you can wear a well-fitting bra.

2) It is normal to want to make yourself feel better, or be in a better mood. If that's through masturbation, so be it!!

3) Basically you need other things to fill your time. Friends, family, hobbies ... It's summer and there are lots of places looking for help; Get a job or volunteer somewhere.

4) Dreams don't have to mean anything. Sometimes a dream is just a dream. I think if you look too far into these things, you'll drive yourself nutty.

5) It's also normal to want to be liked. It sounds like this guys family is blaming you for something that didnt' happen (it sounds like they think you had sex) ... But it was BOTH of your choices for you to spend the night, which they clearly don't approve of. Do they say things like this ("behave") to him as well? That should not all just be on you.

If his stepdad said you're not welcome in their house, i would not keep going back. It's only a matter of time before you get yourself kicked out again. And if they don't like you, that's their loss. You spent the night (obviously without permission) but you did not have intercourse with their son. Perhaps that's something worth pointing out (bluntly, even ... Just as it's written).

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.