Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Pregnancy and Parenting.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Pregnant Possiblity.

Author Topic: Pregnant Possiblity.
CJHNpantherspirit23
Neophyte
Member # 28121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJHNpantherspirit23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On the 19th me and my boyfriend had intercourse without a condom.
We were in his bed, just messing around..we didnt have any condoms.
So I started to jack him off.
He didnt come.
So we decided to just go for it.
He inserted and about 5 mins later came.
It was weird because he like quickly pushed me off, and was like woah i havent came that much in a while..but he had his hand over it so it wouldnt get everywhere.
Im pretty sure he didnt cum inside of me, because there was alot in his hand and on the bed.
Well after that he went and wiped off.
Then about 30 mins later, we had sex again..he pulled out again covered it with his hand.
This time he didnt go and wipe off..we just kind of set there for a little while.
I jacked him off a little bit and about 15 mins later we started having sex again he pulled out.
And if I can remember I'm pretty sure we had sex/pulled out again.(without wiping off, but it wasnt wet when inserted.)
Then I gave him oral.
And it was over.
(another thing...always right after hed pull out..I could feel in between my legs..like as if I was leaking vaginal fluids..but I had never had an orgasm..it was all over my legs and vagina..but he hadnt came inside of me..so what could that be?)
I had my last period...June 5th or 6th.
So the 19th would be about 2 weeks after my period..about the time I would start ovulating.

Here lately ..I dont exactly know if these are any signs..but I wake up with horrible cramps..like if i was on my period. It feels like somethings moving. Im bloated. And it seems my breast are getting slightly larger.
Im only 14 and we have high chances of getting pregnant in my family.

So pretty much what are my chances and do I have anything to worry about?

[ 06-29-2006, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: CJHNpantherspirit23 ]

Posts: 21 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You had viable pregnancy (and STI) risks. So yes: you need to concern yourself with both these issues.

It's too late for emergency contraception, so what you can do at this point is:
1) Should your period be late, take a home poregnancy test.
2) Schedule a full STI screen for three weeks or so from now.
3) Have a big talk with your partner about how you two need to manage things in the future -- about if you're ready for sexual partnership at all (this is a big help in figuring that out:Ready or Not? The Readiness Checklist, and if so, about limits and boundaries, as well as preparing to use reliable birth control and safer sex, every time.

Do know it's too early for pregnancy symptoms. Breasts don't enlarge until WELL into pregnancy, for instance. The symptoms you're describing could be any number of things, including PMS symptoms. So, going by symptoms isn't sound: it's tests one needs for accuracy.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJHNpantherspirit23
Neophyte
Member # 28121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJHNpantherspirit23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can you delete this...

I want to put it in the pregnancy section..for other peoples opinions.

Posts: 21 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can certainly move it to the pregnancy section, but you're going to get similar or idnetical answers, since it's not a matter of opinion that unprotected intercourse always poses pregnany and STI risks.

Nonetheless, it's movin'.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.