Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » PLEASE HELP ME!!:'( BLEEDING FROM FINGERING?

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Member # 29612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cakkesxo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me my boyfriend were fooling usual, and he inserted his finger(s) into my vagina. A day or two after that or maybe a bit more, brown stuff started coming out of my vagina, like a period but not nearly as heavy. only a tiny bit..What is this? I'm quite worried because i heard it can be dangeroous, i cant tell anyone like my mom, and i cant book a dcotors appoint ment..please help!='(
Posts: 2 | From: Ontario | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's just dried blood. He probably nicked your vaginal tissue with his fingernails, and you got a small cut. (This is pretty common; vaginal tissue is very sensitive.) So it's been bleeding a little as it heals.

It should go away in a few days. If it doesn't, you may need to tell someone about it and get seen by a doctor. Okay?

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3

Search Scarleteen