Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » direct clit stimulation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: direct clit stimulation
boogle-buddie
Neophyte
Member # 26589

Icon 10 posted      Profile for boogle-buddie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well i just remembered the very first person i ever gave oral sex to and i remembered something. when we were talking about how she likes it she said that there are certain times during it when she likes direct clit stimulation. she told me when she wanted me to do it she would rub my head (as a subtle hint) and i would pull back the hood and stimulate it but only for about 2 seconds. but i just saw something that said direct clit stimulation is very un-comfortable for girls, obviously its not true for all woman, but is that true for most?

thank you

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 10 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What is comfortable or uncomfortable for any given woman varies, like you said yourself, and so it's pretty impossible to say for sure whether or not one things is true for a majority of women, or not.

It is true that direcft clitoral stimulation can be uncomfortable, the reason for this is because the clitoris has a very large amount of nerve endings, and can therefore be sensitive to any given amount of stimulus or pressure. So, some women may like and feel comfortable with a lot of pressure on the clitoris, others find it uncomfortable to be directly touched there at all.

The only way to really know if direct clitoral stimulation is uncomfortable or not to a woman is to ask; comuntication is incredibly important in a sexual relationship, and what any woman you happen to be with now or in the future finds comfortable or uncomfortable will be entirely up to her and up to you to ask her about.

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.