Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Penis Problem...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Penis Problem...
sexualghost
Activist
Member # 26692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexualghost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ALright here goes, this is rather embarrasing, so please forgive me... in anycase. I have an ultra sensitivity to various parts of the head of my penis(more specifically towards the bottom of it) in anycase whenever i'm getting a hand job from my g/f it gets to the point where it hurts. I have a foreskin and i do masturbate, however the skin normally covers the head when i masturbate...i was just wondering if this ultra-sensitivity thing is normal? And also if there is any particular way of fixing it?

On another note...i've had a few sexual partners and neither one of them have been able to "finish me off" I have a feeling that this is definitly psychological, as i'm able to cum when i masturbate, in anycase can anyone perhaps give me some advice on overcomming this? Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated...

Thanks for your time!

Posts: 42 | From: Drifter | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The head of the penis has a lot of nerve endings in it, so it's quite natural that in some people, some parts of it might be a little uncomfortable to touch directly, even though indirect stimulation can be pleasurable. This is normal and nothing to worry about.

As for having an orgasm with a partner-- there is no magic formula for orgasm. It's best just to relax and enjoy sexual activity without focusing on orgasm. After all, if you're stressing out about whether or not you're going to have an orgasm, you'll likely be too stressed to have one. And if you're not stressing out about one, and you don't have one, you'll enjoy the sexual pleasure that you do experience for what it is, rather than focusing on what it isn't.

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexualghost
Activist
Member # 26692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexualghost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks alot for that! It's cleared up a couple things that have been bugging me for the past while! Once again thank you!
Posts: 42 | From: Drifter | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.