Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » harder erection

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: harder erection
boogle-buddie
Neophyte
Member # 26589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boogle-buddie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
are there any excorsizes i can do to give me a stronger erection? i can get errect but its not as hard as it could be and im afraid that it might not be hard enough to have sex with my virgin girlfriend. i read alot of posts on here from girls who were too tight for their bf's and if that happens to her i dont want a not-so-hard erection to worsen the matter. and i kno that alot of the time them being too tight is actualy a different problem like them not beng aroused enough and things like that, but she is a smaller girl and i heard that can make it worse?

thank you

[This message has been edited by boogle-buddie (edited 12-19-2005).]

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There aren't excercises to make an erection "harder". Some are just stiffer than others. The penis becomes "hard" when the spongy tissue fills with blood. No excercise will help that.

The posts you're reading, about girls being "too tight"? Those girls most likey weren't fully aroused when engaging in intercourse. The vagina is a muscle, which expands and contracts. It has the ability to pass through a baby, and I assure you there are no penis's larger than that. So, when fully aroused, "tightness" isn't an issue, because the vaginal walls will accomodate any size penis, as far as width. Lenghtwise, the vagina is not a never-ending tunnel. Most average 5-6 inches and all end with a cervix.

To make intercourse and all activities pleasurable for you and her, ensure there's plenty of foreplay and make sure you are aroused. Take a look at our article, Orgasm and Sexual Response.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.