Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » ready?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ready?
boogle-buddie
Neophyte
Member # 26589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boogle-buddie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok. i care about my girlfriend more than anything in the world,and iwould never think about even thinking about making her feel like she has to do something she doesnt want to do. Before we started dating i once overheard her say to a friend that she isnt gonna have sex for a while, but now we've been going out for a while and i noticed some things that make me think she might actualy want to have sex? like when we makeout she gets extreamily into it. if i even touch her back she squirms and giggles/smiles and if i keep doing it and maybe gently rub her back and hips she starts humping me like a mad woman! haha i make that sound like its a bad thing? haha well i cant tell if i should just keep things the way they are now or maybe get alittle more intimate? and if you think i should go for the secnd choice how could i do this? i dont really even like to do alot of the things other guys do to their girlfriend (*** grabbing, feeling them up, ect.) and i would just ask her about it, but if i asked im sure she would feel like im trying to get her to sleep with me when im deff not.

well do you have any advice? i would apriciate it soo much. and sorry this is so long

[This message has been edited by boogle-buddie (edited 12-17-2005).]

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StrawberrySafeSex
Activist
Member # 26300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StrawberrySafeSex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this forum is for moderator and OP replies ONLY

[This message has been edited by Gumdrop Girl (edited 12-18-2005).]

Posts: 59 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boogle-buddie
Neophyte
Member # 26589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boogle-buddie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wll if she wants to go further im completly willing. and she isnt much into the fondeling stuff either. when she see's one of my freinds feeling up their girlfriends she isn't shy to protest it strongly

and i already thought of asking her that, but if i read her wrong i would feel totaly stupid, but if it comes down to it thats what i'll have to do. But i would really rather try other things first, like maybe do something that would like open the doors? like do something where she could easily reject to and not have it be a big deal, but if she wants to she could go along.

and another question, somwhat off topic? ut if we would become intimate with, i was wondering how i should do it? like im not a virgin and when i actualy concentrate i could have sex for a pretty long time, but in this instance should i make it quick? and should i try and make her orgasm or is that imposible and i'd just be wasting my time?

thank you

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Strawberry? We really appriciate your help and input, but this forum is for Advocates, Sexperts, and the authors of the posts only.

To Boogle--you can always ask her, as opposed to guessing what she wants. The worst she'll say is no. Is your relationship open and honest? If so, then ask. If not, work on the trust and build that up before asking about intercourse.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boogle-buddie
Neophyte
Member # 26589

well yess it is open and honest but if i asked her and she said no it would be totaly embarrasing ya kno? but i think i made up my mind. im just gonna leave it alone for a couple weeks and see what happens.

but now for the question i asked on the bottom of my last post. she is a virgin and i would like to know, when it comes to virgins, if we ever sleep together, should i try and get her to orgasm like any other time or is it pretty much impossible to get her to orgasm during her first time? (that question is alittle odd, but i would really like to know)

thank you

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frankly, if you can't talk about it, you're probably not ready to be doing it. Think about it; there are way bigger things you need to be talking about, such as the possibility of pregnancy and STIs ... If you can't ask her if she's even ready for sex, how are you going to ask her the important questions?

If she says she's not ready or doesn't want to have sex now, that's fine ... Tell her that you're still willing to wait.

Virgins can have orgasms just like anyone else. Do you know if she masturbates? Or if she's ever had an orgasm? If she knows, ask her what she likes.

There are a few articles here that i think you may find very useful;

Ready or Not? The Readiness Checklist
First Intercourse 101
Safe, Sound & Sexy : A Safer Sex How-To
Sexual Response and Orgasm: A User's Guide

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boogle-buddie
Neophyte
Member # 26589

thank you
i guess i did get a little bit ahead of myself? i was just worried that she might take it the wrong way ya know? i'll bring it up next time she's over and we'll talk about it. any tips of how i could make it casual? i really dont want her to feel uncomfortable about it.

Thank You

[This message has been edited by boogle-buddie (edited 12-18-2005).]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.