Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » scared

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: scared
bsh
Activist
Member # 15961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bsh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok well lately i've noticed i've had to poop a lot more than usual..and today i did twice and after the second time..i got a real bad stomach ache..but nothing would come out...it feels like it'll come out..like there is pressure but nothing comes out except like mucas stuff? and i noticed blood! mucas-blood or something like that. what could this be? i am very scared..and i've noticed i get stomach aches a lot too, but they feel like cramps..also i've noticed blood lately, but i wore a tampon..and there was blood there too..kina like spotting..what could this be because i'm really freaking out..my dad said we'll just keep an eye on it and go to the doctors after sunday if it continues..
Posts: 69 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if you're pooping blood and mucus, then it's likely to be something bad like dysentery. please see a doctor ASAP. dysentery can be treated pretty easily, but try not delaying because complications (and just symptoms) can be uncomfortable to say the least.

------------------
Q ... E ... D ... bee-yatch!
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.