Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP
candyness04
Neophyte
Member # 18204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyness04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry this is such short notice, but i need imidiate help. My boyfriend and I are planning on having sex tonight for our first time. I have tried doing it with my past boyfriend but it hurt so I told him to stop. Now I know sex hurts and i can handle that but i dont want something to go wrong. How much pain should I take before i tell him to stop. Because I know it will hurt no matter what. I am sure I will be aroused enough and such and he will use a condom. But how much pain should i take???? Please reply as soon as possible because i will only have access to a computer for about a 1/2 hour from now, and its 2:05 now Thank you.
Posts: 19 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know what?

If you have THAT tight a deadline for sex, but still have questions, you're rushing. And there is never, ever a good reason to rush.

Intercourse actually shouldn't hurt, nor should any sort of sex. Oftentimes, pain from intercourse is due to nervousness and anxiety cauing a lack of arousal, lack of preparedness, health issues. Sometimes, the first time or two with any sort of vaginal penetration, women with partial hymens may have some discomfort. But not great pain.

So, if it hurts very badly, you stop then. You talk, you dos something else, you wait until you're more aroused (or ready, possibly nother time altogether) and thus, the vaginal canal is more flexible.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.