Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » high risk of pregnancy? (NEED TO KNOW)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: high risk of pregnancy? (NEED TO KNOW)
maleviolent_Kreation
Neophyte
Member # 18199

Icon 9 posted      Profile for maleviolent_Kreation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

alright, its about 3:11 in the morning and i am having difficulty sleeping as a result of my concern. On 5/16/03', i went to the movies with a guy i met just the day b4, our first date basically. Well to shorten a long story, we started making out, and his hand was on my knee, in the "heat of passion" and whatnot, i moved his hand up my thigh and he began to finger me. I'm freaking out because i can't remember specific details of what occured. My mom has already taken me to the health department once b4 for a similar thing, i took "The morning after pill", I've been spotting consistantly for the past 3 days, today is Wednesday, my flow has lightened up today. It is 2 weeks b4 my period is supposed to begin. Anway, that is a bit off subject but relevant nonetheless, but as i was saying. He was fingering me, i was sitting in the movie seat and had both of my legs over his right leg. my panties were pulled to the side, but they were still on. He moved my hand down into his pants at some point, but his penis never came out of his pants. And i'm freaking because i can't remember whether or not i switched to a different position b4 he put my hand in his pants. He came in my hand, i felt wetness, it couldn't have been anything else, I can remember, i wiped it off on something. The movie sucked so we dipped out early. I went immediately to the bathroom after we left the movie, i went in to the bathroom, and i had a major frontal wedgie, so i pulled it out, and proceeded to use the restroom. I then washed my hands. That is the only time i remember i could've touched myself. How high is the risk of pregnancy here?

Posts: 2 | From: anderson,Sc,United States | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To get pregnant, semen has to come into contact with your vagina or vulva. Semen also dies after 20 minutes of exposure to the air.

So what you're asking, if I have it right, is if you have a risk of pregnancy from touching yourself with a hand that you wiped semen off of earlier. No, you don't have a risk for pregnancy.

However, if you're worried this much about a situation like that, and if you've already taken the MAP once, that tells me that you're engaging in risky activities without adequate protection. I would encourage you to get proper birth control supplies and start practicing safer sex -- and if you can't do those things, to hold off on sexual activities until you can.

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.