Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » I need some help. I have a question.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need some help. I have a question.
as_the_roots_undo
Neophyte
Member # 18175

Icon 5 posted      Profile for as_the_roots_undo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, starting today I have had a discharge of semen from my penis and I don't know what is going on. I don't have sex. I never have. Me and my girlfriend are both virgins. We both have experienced everything up to third base together. We were each others first at oral sex and hand jobs. I'm not in any pain. Nothing is wrong with her. I have no burning sensation or anything like that.I have no symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. So, I want to know why am I having a discharge; does it mean I need to start masturbating more often? What does it mean? Please get back to me on this if anyone knows any info. that would help. Thank you. Bye.
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, if you are discharging during erections, then that's normal. that's pre-ejaculatory fluid being secreted from the Cowper's Glands at the base of your penis. They function to lubricate he urethra to facilitate sperm travel.

However, if you are discharging for no good reason, then you should see a doctor.Especially if the discharge is yellowish or greenish! It could be an infection (even if you're a virgin, don't rule out infections!).

------------------
Q ... E ... D ... bee-yatch!
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.