Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » what about me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what about me?
strawberries
Neophyte
Member # 18073

Icon 8 posted      Profile for strawberries     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years now, I love him to death but something needs to change. my boyfriend has never been able to preform longer than 10, maybe 15 minutes in bed. I thought after 3 years of having sex with him he would be able to go longer, but thats not the case and its very frustrating because he always ends up getting off and i get left in the dust. Am i doing something wrong? what can i do to help? what can he do? by him NOT masturbating very much at all, does that havr something to do with it? please help!!!
Posts: 5 | From: englewood,co.,usa | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thing is, he could keep going for an hour, and you might still likely find you don't reach orgasm.

Why? Because for the most part, heterosexual intercourse in and of itself does not bring most women to orgasm. Moreover, men worrying about how long they "last" tends to contribute not only to them not lasting a whole lot, it also puts the concern in the wrong place.

Ultimately, for you to orgasm, chances are good you're going to need more than a penis anyhow. That's what hands (yours and/or his) and mouths are for. Not to mention, that if you and he are engaging in other activities which don't require an erect penis and which also, either alone or accompanied with intercourse, are more likely to bring you to orgasm, that takes a whole lot of pressure off of him and may well help him last longer during intercourse in the long run.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.