Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » breakout

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: breakout
Member # 12377

Icon 5 posted      Profile for x0xjoltedx0x     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I recently posted about being sick after i tan well.....
Today i went tanning in the Tanning beds(this will be my last time ever) I'm now planning just to do instant tans (Fake bake). But today I was tanning and i disided to do less time than usual i dont know why but after tanning i came home and sat around and than i noticed small little dots all over the top of my right hand and a few up that arm. They are not red or anything they are the same color as my skin the only reason i noticed them was i itched them. Could you possibly no what this is. Don't worry i wont be tanning again.

Posts: 25 | From: wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tanning dries out and damages the hell out of your skin. what you are experiencing is probably a low-grade sunburn. or it might be a pretty bad sunburn-type of rash. sorry you had to learn about the bad aspects of tanning this way. put some lotion on it and if it peels, exfoliate it gently.

Q ... E ... D ... bee-yatch!
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.