Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » sex/orgasms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sex/orgasms
Curious_Girl101
Neophyte
Member # 7903

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Curious_Girl101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have two questions, first question for some odd reason i havent came to an orgasm yet an d i dont know why, like my b/f would touch me, and go down on me, and it feels really good,(sometiems to the point where i need him to stop for a second), and like i get tingly and my legs get shaky... but then nothing happens...does it mean i came close? is it because its so exciting i just cant relaxe? Another question is, me and my b/f put his dick in all the way for the second time it felt weried but didnt hurt, and we would start going, but then i have to get him to stop cause i feel lik ei have to pee, then he stops and aminute later the feeling is gone, and if i try to go pee i cant go? lol, its really aggavating and i cant even start to enjoy it cause of this? help!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll deal with your second question first- the reason that you feel the need to pee during intercourse is becuase your bladder and your vagina aren't all that far apart- therefore, intercourse can result in extra pressure on the bladder. One trick, is to urinate before intercourse- this is also a good idea for both partners, because it can help prevent Urinary Tract Infections. If you still find it's a problem, you and your partner could experiment with different positions, or explore other forms of sex that both of you enjoy equally.

As for your first question, there is no one answer as to why someone hasn't had an orgasm yet- but there is an excellent Scarleteen article on the subject of sexual response:
Sexual Response and Orgasm A Users Guide

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.