Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Two Questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two Questions
lilacvase
Neophyte
Member # 11048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilacvase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1)My friend doesn't have a computer and asked me if I could ask you guys and gals if your boyfriend is fingering with the middle finger, does it mean f*** you? (Sorry about the inopropriate language). I told her I didn't know and I hope you can help. She's really worried because her bf is super sweet.

2)Do males have a "hole down there" like females do? (Like where the babies come out).

Thanks for all your help!

Posts: 37 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Offensive hand gestures are offensive hand gestures, manual sex is manual sex, read what you'd like into it, but if a raised middle finger is supposed to represent something sexual, what's the problem with involving it in a sex act?

Boys have an anus and a urethra, for explusion of wates, and semen, but no vagina, since men cannot become pregnant or bear children.

------------------
Milke, SSBD, RATS

Where are my goddamned pants?
BD,SA

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Fucking" is generally used to describe a whole lot of sexual activity, but namely, sexual intercourse.

I'm not sure what she's worried about -- whatever someone may or may not call fingering or manual sex, whether she's ready for that or not isn't about what it's called, it's about if she feels ready and is able to engage in it responsibly with her partner. THAT is what's important.

Men do not have vaginal openings because men do not have vaginas.

You can find out all about the male and female sexual anatomy at these two articles: Man’s Best Friend – Male Sexual Anatomy and Pink Parts – Female Sexual Anatomy.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68027 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.