Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Manual Sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Manual Sex
John3:16
Neophyte
Member # 10275

Icon 4 posted      Profile for John3:16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am very concerned with a paricular event that occured while my girlfriend and I were sharing an intimate moment with eachother... It never occured to us that although she is a virgin and both of us are going to remain abstinant before we marry we could still find ourselves with a child without intercourse. She had offered me manual sex and it had goten on her body. I wiped it off of her body. A while later I ended up giving her manual sex as well.. The ejaculate release was now dry and had been that way for some time. I didnt even think about it until later. Her and I both are intended for marriage but do not want a child until our education is complete... She we concider the contriceptive concidering this was just last night when everyhting happen... Or just realise that it wasnt a good idea and we should discover ourselves in another mannor for it is risky and may lead to more uneasy situations? Thank You Scarleteen.
Posts: 1 | From: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kythryne
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kythryne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From your post, I can't figure out exactly what happened, so I'm going to send you over to our Pregnancy Risk Assessment Flow Charts so you can see the risks for yourself.

In a nutshell, if there was direct genital contact of any sort, or if any ejaculate or pre-ejaculate came into contact with her vulva, then you have a pregnancy risk, and you might want to consider Emergency Contraception . If neither of those things happened, then you have no pregnancy risk, although you do have a substantial STD/STI risk, as lack of previous partners does not guarantee lack of diseases or bacteria.

Additionally, all forms of sex can carry pregnancy and/or STD risks -- and by sex, we mean manual sex, oral sex, and dry sex, not just penis-in-vagina intercourse. So regardless of when or where, if you're going to engage in ANY sort of sex, you'd do well to make sure you know the risks involved and take the appropriate precautions. If you have a look around this site, you'll find a wealth of information on how to do that.

------------------
Kythryne Aisling
Scarleteen Sexpert

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

Posts: 1685 | From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.