Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Older guy Vs. best friend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Older guy Vs. best friend
Angel Ramsey
Neophyte
Member # 10193

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Angel Ramsey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been seeing this guy for about three months now. He is my best frined. He is also a great guy and im happy however I have also been seeing this older guy whom is my dads frined. I have fallin in love with him. I don't know what to do. I am sixteen and he is twenty one. My parents wouldn't aprove because he is older and they think more mature. I am, however, mature for my age. I don't know if I should continue the secret relationship with the guy whom I am in love with, or break it off and stay with my best friend. I know the smart thing to do, but my heart tells me otherwise. Can I get some help
Posts: 1 | From: alabama | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You say you're mature, and yet you're dating two guys, and neither of them knows about the other? I think you've got a lot of your answer right there. Choosing a relationship that would upset your parents, hurt someone who really cares about you, and not even necessarily work out seems like a pretty foolish move to me.

------------------
Milke, SSBD

Hang on to your ego . . .

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.