Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » enlargement

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: enlargement
declipse
Neophyte
Member # 9151

Icon 5 posted      Profile for declipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i read that fat can be injected in to the penis to make it thicker.
Can it also be put in the head of my penis to make it larger. How much will something like this cost me?? how largecould i go and also is it a walk in, walk out type of procedure or would i have to stay at a hospital for a long time?

Posts: 8 | From: united states | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 3 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've just done a board search on the term 'enlargement.' Here are a few of the pages I got:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/000254.html http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum6/HTML/004093.html

From an article on the main site:

quote:
Right now, there are only two MEDICAL (I said that loud to be sure you heard me) procedures to enlarge penis size. The Bihari Procedure involves cutting the ligament that secures the base of the penis to the body. That can give between one-half and two inches of increased length to the penis; BUT, because the penis loses it's attachment to the body, a stiffie no longer points face up. Alternately, fat injection can also be done by removing fat from the backs of the thighs and injecting it into the prick in question to thicken it. Sometimes, the body won't "take" the injection, so it's common to have to have such a procedure repeated several times, and each time you risk serious infection.

Please also see the New to Scarleteen? page.

------------------
Laurel Lemming
Scarleteen Advocate

"Ooh, I'll settle down with some old story/About a boy who's just like me/Thought there was love in everything and everyone, you're so naive!"-Belle and Sebastian, "Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying"

[This message has been edited by lemming (edited 10-08-2002).]

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The professor i had for human reproduction class had a colorful way of describing fat injections in the penis:

"you'll wind up with a lumpy dick"

his exact words. they were so profound i wrote them in my notebook. He was describing the shifting of fat globs that can occur after the fat injection procedure.

------------------
"Things are only fragile till they break."

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.