Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » question

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question
toastygirl
Neophyte
Member # 9001

Icon 5 posted      Profile for toastygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I gave my b/f a handjob and i washed my hands right away an dryed them off. I also have my period, so i changed my pad after i washed my hands and dryed them. Is there anyway that there could still be sperm on my hands and have it transmited to my pad and get me pregnant?
Posts: 17 | From: usa | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzuunmod
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzuunmod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not very likely at all. However, if you come here and ask questions like that, you'll probably never read a reply from us that says that it's not at all possible. If you're having sex (any kind of sex - be it oral, manual, anal or whatever) it's always possible that diseases could be transmitted, or that - in the case of a male and a female - a pregnancy could result.

Like I said, though, it's not likely in this case at all.

------------------
"Love is blind, and I don't blame her/'cause lately I ain't been too much to see/I'd ask a girl home, but I'd have to pay her..."
-Old '97s Ray Charles

Posts: 1515 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.