Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Sex Drive and Cunnilingus

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex Drive and Cunnilingus
DryEyeRelief
Neophyte
Member # 10154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DryEyeRelief     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know I have posted 3 posts already but I think this is a great outlet and a great idea (scarleteen.

I have 2 questions first being sex drive:

1) I lost my virginity to my girlfriend some 10 months ago (she has had 2 partners before me) and we are pretty far into our relationship (sexually and emotionally). I am her longest lasting boyfriend which is good but as of recently she simply does not initiate sex anymore. I mean this was seriously out of nowhere. At first I thought I did somethign wrong... then I thougt I wasn't pleasing her anymore... then I thought she was getting it somewhere else (not necessarily cheating (hmm) but maybe masturbating?)!!! So she told me that one of her friends told her somethign like about God and how if she is struggling with her relationship with God than she should be doing other things besides having sex with me (so sad)... and I COMPLETELY understand... but... ok I don't know wher eI am going with that but thats that! I DONT KNOW! but do you see the IRONY! I lost my virginity to her and now the roles have changed... NO WOMAN is obligated to have sex and I want to make that clear because that is not what I am implying... ok anyway question 2 even though this wasn't even a question just a vent...

2) I know this is a problem for a lot of women but my girlfriend just simply wont let me down there... she is very self-conscious. I do not pressure her but I would love to preform oral sex on her... is there anyway to make her feel a little more comfortable? I try my hardest... at least she can lay naked (sometimes) wihtout squirming (PROGRESS) but still...

Posts: 24 | From: Temple City CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I don't see the irony. If she doesn't want to have sex, for whatever reason, that's a valid choice, and if you care abouth er, you need to respect that. And if she's uninterested in intercourse because she believes it interferes with her spirituality, why try to persuade her to have other forms of sex? That doesn't seem quite right.

------------------
Milke, SSBD

Nature is a language - can't you read?

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.