Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » no on knows

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: no on knows
swirly22
Neophyte
Member # 8500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swirly22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok i tried 2 post this earlier but i do think i had a subject so i dont kno if it went though or not. ok so here it is again
uhm i have had sex 3 times in a period one mouth. that was two mouths ago 2day and no body except me and the guy kno i have had sex. i kno i should tell some one. but i`ve lied 2 everyone cause i was affraid the would be mad. i dont what 2 do. should i tell and have every loss all trust in me or tell ad have no1 2 turn 2 after?

------------------
~*~Swirly~*~

[This message has been edited by swirly22 (edited 07-23-2002).]

Posts: 39 | From: san jose, cali | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
first off, stop lying. that's not the responsible way to handle a sexual relationship.

secondly, are you on any medications? have you started on birth control?

thirdly, are you having heavy period-type bleeding? or is it relatively light?

getting your period three times in one month is not healthy or normal. you will need to talk to your gynecologist. if you don't have one yet, go find one (or hit up Planned Parenthood if you're worried about confidentiality http://www.plannedparenthood.org ). your gynecologist can prescribe you treatements for your irregular period. Most likely, it's going to be birth control (which will come in handly since you're sexually active now).

And you will need to tell your doctor that you are sexually active. Don't worry, it's safe and okay to do that. And your doctor will not get mad.

And please, if you haven't done so, make sure to use condoms every time you have sex. The pill is not perfect.

------------------
"In God we trust. All others must pay cash..." faw-choon kookie say.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.