Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » RE: Condom

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RE: Condom
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry I really should have made it clear, i Read that a few times but I don't really understand how you are supposed to take the condom off?? sorry if i sound stupid.
Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okie ... I'll try to break it up a bit

From A Simple Condom Primer
5) After he has an orgasm and ejaculates (or doesn't but you're finished having sex), hold the base of the condom (the rolled-up part) with your hand and hold it with your other hand by the tip. Pulling it off by the tip alone not only makes a big mess, you could drip all over yourself what you just worked so hard to keep out.
It's easier to take the condom off when the penis is soft ... That is usually after he has orgasmed or ejaculated (one is not always the other, and they're not always together). The rolled up part is where the his penis is attatched to his body (that sounds funny, but i don't know how else to say it lol) ... You want to grab that w/ your index finger and thumb, so you'll be ready to hold it closed and prevent spilling it's contents, should the condom tip. Using your index finger and thumb you'll want to gently tug on the condom at the end of his penis ... Where all that sperm is hanging out waiting to be disposed of.

------------------
*~*Smurfie*~*
Scarleteen Advocate

"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever."
-Chinese Proverb

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.