Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » HELP!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP!
PezGrrrL
Neophyte
Member # 9124

Icon 4 posted      Profile for PezGrrrL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok....my boyfriend and I broke up like...three months ago I think. Anyways. I do not remember the last time we had sex, and i do not keep track of ym period so i forgot when my last one was, but i do know I have not had it for a long while. At least a month. I think by now I would begin to show if I wer epregnant but I am really scared! Not only could I be pregnant but I could have some weird sickness or something! Please help me out! (I would get a test but I have too much pride to march on in and purchase one...i want to make sure that i absolutely need to test it first.)
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emsily0
Activist
Member # 2059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emsily0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if the last time you had sex was 3 months ago, and you had gotten pregnant then, you would probably have missed more than 1 period by now.

probably.

but take a test all the same. "pride" has nothing to do with it. it will ease your mind.

:-D

em

------------------
Boys and girls in America have such a sad time together; sophistication demands that they submit to sex immediately without proper preliminary talk. Not courting talk - real straight talk about souls - for life is holy and every moment is precious. I heard the Denver and Rio Grande locamotive howling off in the mountains. I wanted to pursue my star further. -Kerouac

Posts: 786 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.