Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Need Orgasm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Orgasm
smileysarah
Neophyte
Member # 9110

Icon 8 posted      Profile for smileysarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All my friends at school have had orgasms from masturbating, but when I masturbate it feels good but not amazing and whatever i do i can't get an orgasm i know u can't say techniques i just need some advise?! Will i never have an orgasm!!!
Posts: 1 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you're feeling good when you masturbate, you may have had an orgasm without even knowing it.Your experience of an orgasm is going to be different from your friends' simply because you are a different person, and not everyone has the same sensations when having sex, so try not to compare your experience to theirs. Sex is about having a good time; it's not a competition.

Orgasms are not going to transport you into outerspace, or make you leave your body, or anything like that. So, if you're enjoying masturbation, and it feels good, don't worry about it and you'll most likely have one -- becuase, honestly, the quickest way to not have an orgasm is to keep wondering why you're not having them.

Check out some of these articles for more about sexual response and orgasm. Sexual Response and Orgasm A Users Guide
How do I have an orgasm?

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.