Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » another specific preg. question...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: another specific preg. question...
supachicgyrl
Neophyte
Member # 7590

Icon 4 posted      Profile for supachicgyrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, here goes. My bf and I had sex a coupl eof times at the end of June and beg. of July. We always used condoms, and the last time was July 4th. My period however, has not come, and it should have come around the beg. of the month. I took a pregnancy test (actually two) on July 9th, and it was negative both times. When should I take another test? I have been worried sick. Also, on the 10th I just moved out of my state and I'm still adjusting to my new environment at college.......could that be the reason? Please, let me know when I can take another test, and I know my risk is low to moderate.......could I be pregnant?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kythryne
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kythryne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moving to Ask An Advocate.

------------------
Kythryne Aisling
Scarleteen Sexpert

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

Posts: 1685 | From: New York City | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
entropie
Activist
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for entropie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have taken two pregnancy tests and they have both been negative, you are most likely NOT pregnant. If it settles your mind, go to your GP and have a proper test done. Because you took them on the same day, you may want to take another one at home first.

Many different things can cause your period to be late, including stress from relocation. Also, your period may not settle into a pattern for 5 years (or more) after your first one.

Posts: 1030 | From: Aotearoa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.