Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » What should I do once again????????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What should I do once again????????
up_up_away
Activist
Member # 8961

Icon 8 posted      Profile for up_up_away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I fell into another trap with one of my best friends. He was supposed to be fingering me but he went inside of me without protection.I am very nervous of pregnancy. We are or were both virgins. I still consider myself as one. But I a'm so mad at him. That is the second boy that it happend to. What do I do to keep our friendships as they were. Or without sexual activity.
Posts: 57 | From: Cincinnati Ohio United States | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, first of all, if it's been less than 72 hours, you can still seek emergency contraception...so get yourself to your doctor, or a clinic ASAP. And if it's been more than that, then you should call your doctor/clinic anyway because you'll need STD testing (and a pregnancy test) since you've had unprotected contact.

Honey, it sounds like you need to have some very serious discussions with your friends here. Your body belongs to you, and it's both your right and your responsibility to dictate what does and does not happen to it. If you want to have a sexual relationship with your friends, that's your decision. However, you still have to lay down rules about what is and is not acceptable sexually. If manual sex is ok with you, but another form isn't, then you need to lay that right out on the table. Point blank, state it before anything ever starts. And make him/her understand that if that line is crossed, the encounter is over. No do-overs, no second chances...one strike and you're out. And your partner should respect your boundries. Lay down the rules about safer sex practices too..."no glove, no love". It just sounds like it's time for you to step up to the plate and take control here, sweetie.

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate (and Labia Lady)

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.