Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Help Me Please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Me Please
ineedofhelp07
Neophyte
Member # 8919

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ineedofhelp07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay this is my first time on here..So please Bare with me! I have just recently started to use tampons...and I would like to know how I know if I put it in to far..When I do put them in they don't hurt or anything..it is just that I have been getting an ache in my lower stomach..Now the aches could just be cramps from my period..I just wanna know if I am doing this right!
Posts: 1 | From: Willoughby,Ohio, Usa | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 4764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you have fully inserted the tampon, you can't feel anything, right? If so, you have inserted the tampon correctly and you shouldn't feel anything while the tampon is inside. I would try using pads for a little bit, and see if you still ache. If you want to read more about tampons, please use the search function and search for tampons.

Useful article:
On the Rag

Also, some of us Scarleteeners really like alternative menstrual products such as washable pads and the Keeper. http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/001566.html
and as always, you can use the search function to find stuff too.

------------------
Kindness and honesty can be expected only from the strong.
Anonymous

Posts: 1784 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.