Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » im really scared

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: im really scared
babytasa69
Activist
Member # 5595

Icon 9 posted      Profile for babytasa69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi my boyfriend and i had sex without a condom, he pulled out right before he came and now i am really scared, we are going to make appointments at our clsc's for std tests and everything but the thing is i was suppose to get my period and i havent yet, and i have noticed that im really moody lately more moody than usual and i have been eatin alot more like alot alot more than usual, I also get bad cramps like i have my period but i dont, it has been a week and a day since this happened, I also lost my virginity to him on the 18th of june and i just wanted to know if my period could be late because i just started having sex? anyways thanks alot
Posts: 49 | From: Quebec Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ashy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 4764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ashy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please note that posting identical posts in different forums is prohibited in our guidelines.

Hello,
Cramping, mood swings, and appetite changes are NOT necessarily indications of pregnancy. Use a home pregnancy test from the drugstore to find out if you're pregnant.

Most of your questions are answered in this post:
Am I pregnant?

Also, your body does not go thorugh any physical changes when you become pregnant, so your period is not delayed because of sex. So go get a home pregnancy test and get tested for STDs soon!

------------------
Kindness and honesty can be expected only from the strong.
Anonymous

[This message has been edited by Ashy (edited 06-30-2002).]

Posts: 1784 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.