Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » I'm scared shitless

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm scared shitless
AretardedBeaN
Neophyte
Member # 7608

Icon 9 posted      Profile for AretardedBeaN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum or whatever but I really need someones help. I think I'm being stalked. One day I was taking my dog on a walk with out my glasses/ contacts and I was.. lets say about 100 feet away from my house. Well there was this guy sorta of near it and i just kept on walking and walking and I saw him go slower and slower until he stopped. It really creeped me out because he was starring at me. Luckly, I had my dog at the time though. But anyway, I started walking really fast and my dog started (ya now how they sence fear right?) holding back and tried to get me back home so I ran as fast as I could and he started driving extremely fast (like 50 on a 25mph road!) So he knows where I live. This isn't the only time, either. Me and my friend were walking and we was the same guy drive by us, just going up and down the road. And another time after that!

My mom was talking to this woman down the street, and she said "Did you hear about that guy and the little girls?... He follows them around..he has been in jail before b/c of sexual stuff with teen girls." HOLY COW! Needless to say, I don't take walks anymore, but its sad I cant walk out of my door with out my throat being slit. And one more thing, last night and the night before, at about 11, my mom heard clanging noises on the side of our house... my dog was barking her head off & wouldn't stop. Who knows what it could have been? My firneds aren't really taking my serouly either so it makes matters worse b/c they think its all in my head..

I just don't know what to do, I've tried getting his plate number, his appearance set in my head, and everything but I just can't I need help and I don't know how to. (My god my life sounds like a drama) Sorry if this is confusing or whatever, and sorry if its in the wrong place......

Please help me

Posts: 27 | From: USA! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa D
Activist
Member # 389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, first of all, if you fear for your safety or just think that there is someone acting strangely, you should go to the police. seriously. Also, did you actually get his plate number? If not, try to remember the make of his car, appearance, etc.

Really, this is a no-brainer. go to the police if you suspect something.

Posts: 442 | From: Dublin, OH USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.