Donate Now
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » my bf

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my bf
Member # 7334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babygurl16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm babygurl16 and my friend has a problem. here she is.
there is this guy i'm going with and i think if i didn't look how i do that he wouldn't like me. but he is really sweet. i just have doubts that he is with me just for my looks and not my personality. what do you think i should do?? how would i beable to tell if he is with me for looks or personality?

Posts: 17 | From: Huber Heights, Ohio, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Double posting is against the Guidelines you agreed to when you signed up here, and is grounds for loss of user priveleges. Ask A Sexpert and Ask An Advocate are for crisis help only. Breaking the Guidelines again will likely cause your account to be suspended.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3

Search Scarleteen