Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been transferred to this forum: Relationships.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Drowning in my enemy...

Author Topic: Drowning in my enemy...
Tigris
Neophyte
Member # 6207

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Tigris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh i dont even know if this is the right section but i need to talk about this or im gonna explode. The thing is my ex got of with the girl i hate the most in the world he knows this and i have a suspicion he did this to spite me as im casually seein this guy but its the fact that its HER. Now she really fancies him and he told a friend that he likes her a wee bit but if they went out id go nuts i dont mean to sound like its fine for me and not for him to see ppl+i no hes my ex so i have no say its just the fact that its HER of all people and even he would slag her off beyond belief wen we were together!
I cant talk to him about this at all, i think im still in love with him but i cant see us gettin back together god i wish i could just turn off the switch and not care god knows ive tried so hard i really have.were in the same group of friends ,same school,same area etc so theres no escape!
This has been one dilema after another with us for months since we broke up and sometimes it feels like were scoring points against eachother i hate it and miss him as my friend more than anything else.we are on speaking terms but just and even that was after months of him being horrible to me for no reason.
sorry if this is long winded but i needed to get this out any advice appreciated.

luv tigris x

Posts: 31 | From: Ireland | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Moving to Relationships*

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate (and Labia Lady)

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.