Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » Just won't go in..........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just won't go in..........
Caramel_freak4u
Neophyte
Member # 7101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caramel_freak4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I have jerked of like a thousand times and now I'm 15 and still a virgin I just met this girl about 3 days ago and she came ova the next day and we fooled around and she went down on me and she did not really know what she was doin but any way today she came ova again and and she went down again( it was a lil better than last time) but any way then I went down on her....and then we started kissing and she wanted me to put it in...so I tried ( without a condem)...(yes i know I should of used a condem)..but any way I tried and I couldn't get fully hard...it was hard but not stickin up in the air hard...if u know what i mean...But I tried and I could not get it in...I just couldn't get hard enough....What is wrong with me??...I really like her
Posts: 11 | From: D.C | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Moving to Ask an Advocate*

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's not uncommon for young men to be nervous and have difficult maintaining an erection during first (or early) attempts at intercourse. Nerves and stress can have a big effect on that.

First of all, make sure you're using all the necessary safer sex precautions (that means for oral sex, anal sex, and/or intercourse). Knowing that you've taken every step possible to prevent pregnancy and disease can do wonders for reducing your stress level. And secondly, just try to relax. Sex isn't necessarily all about intercourse, so if it doesn't happen right this second, that's ok. The more comfortable you are, and the less you stress about maintaining that erection, the easier it will be.

Check out these articles:
Ready or Not?
First Intercourse 101
Safe, Sound & Sexy A Safer Sex How-To

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.