Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Ask Scarleteen » ugh..whats wrong down there?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ugh..whats wrong down there?
FiRe N iCe
Neophyte
Member # 7670

Icon 5 posted      Profile for FiRe N iCe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have read alot about this..but its reallllllyy annoying..alot of people say their labias are long and wrinkly..yea..mine are all ..well..not really like long and dangly.. bt..idk they are weird..they are like.more hanging out rather then all bunched in ..... is there anyway to make them shrink or anything...can u cut them off? lol I know that sounds stupid..but i HATE them sooooooo much..ugh and im embarresed to have someone finger me...what should I do?

------------------
There are easier things in life then finding the perfect boyfriend...nailing jello to a try for instance.

Posts: 10 | From: marlboro nj usa | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, guess what! We've had a lot of posts on this topic, and there's one I'd really like you to read. To quote the lovely Kitten Goddess:

Labia are beautiful and perfect and normal exactly the way they are. The images we may see in magazines or movies of labia are not necessarily true of every woman, nor do they need to be.

Your labia are just like your fingers, your ears, your nose, or any other part of your body; everyone has a different shape or size or appearance fo rthose, and people accept that as part of normal human variation. Would you cut your fingers off because you don't like your hands? The same goes for your labia. Anyone who's goign to be touching your body should be doing so with respect, and if they're going to be grossed out, they should be shown the door as soon as possible.

check out http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/001337.html and learn more about loving your labia.

Erin

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.